Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New York, New York

This past weekend I visited NYC (Manhattan) with my sister and brother. As my sister pointed out, this is not Covington so why am I posting it on this blog? Because this is a blog about Covington and MY LIFE. So this post is ok.

The first thing I noticed when we arrived (via Megabus) was how huge New York is. The city is huge. The buildings are huge. The prices are huge. The biggest buildings in Covington would be small potatoes in NYC.

Both cities have their charm and will appeal to different people. I could easily see myself in New York, but I still love the comfortable scale and community of Covington.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.