Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Camera, New Year

I invested in a new camera (a Canon EOS Rebel T4i) and I'm still getting used to it, but, I love it! Here are some shots that I've taken so far with this new camera in this new year. Hopefully there will be many more to come in 2013!

Many of these are from a walk I took around Cincinnati on one of our several uncharacteristically nice days in the winter.

I have a perfect view of sunsets from my room. I'm in the attic with windows on the east and west ends of the house. Sometimes when there is a beautiful sunset I will open the window and take photos. I'm pretty sure some of my neighbors have noticed and probably think I'm being creepy, but, I swear, I'm not photographing any of you! :-)



Covington's beautiful Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption, from the Devou Park Overlook.





Steps leading from the Covington's riverfront up to the Roebling Suspension Bridge. I thought the shadows caused by these stairs were absolutely amazing. I love all the various parallel lines throughout this scene.

The Serpentine Wall on the Ohio side.

Near the P&G buildings, downtown Cincinnati.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.