Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Art Off Pike 2013

Once again, I have been an absentee blogger, and for that, I apologize! However, I have a good excuse and a way to make it up to you: I have been preparing for an art fair that I will be a vendor in. I will be selling these, and many others, at Art Off Pike in Covington this weekend (Sunday, Sept. 29th, 11am-5pm 7th St. between Madison Ave. and Washington St.). There will be tons of cool, local art, tasty food, entertainment, and good company! If you have been wanting an original Thomas DiBello photo (and, really, who hasn't?!), then this is your lucky day. Come down, enjoy Covington, and pick up a photo or two (prices are going to be very reasonable).

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.