Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter Stroll Through Downtown Cincinnati

Here are some shots that I've had for a while, forgot about, and finally found and fixed up! Pleasant surprise! Just some things from a few icy walks around downtown Cincinnati. Enjoy!

These first few are from an amazing book store at 8th and Main in downtown Cincinnati called The Ohio Bookstore. 5 floors of used books! Very cool stuff.







Some interior details from Carew Tower. I wanted to go up to the observation deck, but, it was closed because of snow.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Thomas! I have a new blog (since I'm apparently writing books now) and am hoping to get some traffic heading toward it. It's lonely over there! So... I did this thing and I nominated you, but you only have to play along if you want to :)

    http://connielynnsmith.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.