Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Haven't Abandoned You!

I realize that I have been MIA for quite some time, and for that I apologize. As much as I plan and try to update Portraits of Covington regularly, I often get distracted and/or busy and fail to do so. Not an excuse, but an explanation, haha.

Having said that, I do have a bit of a back log of photos to post from the spring. This first post features a few miscellaneous photos. I will have several more posts in the coming days, so keep an eye out!

Some moss (I think) on a bench in Devou Park. It was growing out of a clump of dirt. I think that someone put it there, but it looked very cool.

At a Cincinnati Reds game!

Many, many hours spent with these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.