Thursday, June 6, 2013

Butterflies!

These are from a visit to the butterfly show at the Krohn Conservatory in early May. I had never been before. It was a fun experience and it was great to see people of all ages getting such joy from these colorful flying insects!

If you haven't ever seen it, I highly recommend it. Or, you can browse my photos and take a tour from the comfort of...wherever you are!

Desert plants!

I think these are meat eating plants. The bugs get attracted into the pitcher like part of the plant and then get stuck, and slowly digested!

Bonsai!







We spent the whole time trying to get a shot of these blue ones at rest with their wings open. Finally caught one!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.