Friday, June 14, 2013

Cute Things In Baltimore

Just a few of the last photos that I had hoarded up over the spring. These are some views of Baltimore from the top of an apartment building right on the harbor where my brother is living. Also, take a look at Mac (the dog) and Punk (the turtle)!

Oh yeah, and the next post will be from Covington, I swear! Some people close to me have been complaining that Portraits of Covington doesn't feature Covington enough. I agree!

The top of the Federal Hill park overlooking Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

Mac trying to beat the heat while we enjoyed Cuban food.

A cool used book shop in Federal Hill.



Be still, my heart!

Looking east from the top of an apartment complex.

Historic churches!

Adorable, right?


Punk literally begs for food. Actually, it's more like a demand than a request.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and insights, but let's keep it civil! I will delete any comments I determine to be ignorant and insulting.